Search This Blog

Saturday 6 March 2010

Hiya!

A big hello to all out there. I've been meaning to set up an online presence for a long time, but just never got round to doing it!

I was always waiting for inspiration, with the view that to start blogging I'd need something big to write about.

I've since come to the realisation that if I don't just 'bite the bullet' and get on with it this project will never take off. So here I am with my 10 month old son (Ethan) and with his help (he taps a few letters into the keyboard every few seconds, which I have to correct) have written my first post.

Things are a bit hectic at the moment, but rest assured, I will soon be posting a few more details on what direction this blog will take. in the meantime, thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment