Search This Blog

Saturday 24 April 2010

I'm back

So, I've been browsing the web and have realised that I haven't posted for quite a while. I'm really slipping.

Truth is I've been really pre-occupied the last few weeks. There've just been too many changes all happening at the same time. In the last few weeks I've had to contend with changes at work, changes at home and changes in my general social life.

Another problem is/was simply having nothing to write about. Even this post has been forced out. I couldn't even come out with a title! Anyway, I'm back, and hopefully on track.

My first objective is to clear up all clutter (both physical and mental) and come up with a clear plan on what it is I want to do going forward. So without much ado, I'm off to the drawing board!

No comments:

Post a Comment